“Studies on High Performance Bioreactors for Improved Production of Cephalosporin”
Dr. A. SWAROOPA RANI Assistant Professor M.Sc., M.Tech., Ph.D., PDF (Fra) in Centre for Biotechnology, IST,
University,Hyd, Kukatpally – 500 085 A.P.
Adv. No. UGC/MRP/ASR/1/BT/Project Fellow/2014 Dated: 31/01/2014. ADVERTIS EMENT-(b)
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates (Indian
nationals only) on a format of a application for the temporary post in the Research Project entitled “Studies on High Performance Bioreactors for Improved Production of Cephalosporin” Sponsored by University Grants Commission, New Delhi, as Mentioned below:
Name of the Post : Project FellowNo. of Posts : One (1)Stipend per month : Rs: 14,000 per month (fourteen thousand only) for initial 2
years and Rs: 16,000 per month (Sixteen thousand only) for third year as per UGC / University rules + HRA as per the rules of University.
Tenure of the Post : Three Year from the date of appointment or co-terminus with theProject.
Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Microbiology/chemical Engg/
Bioprocess Engg or allied subject with 60% of marks & with good academic records. Working experience in the field of Bioreactor studies with publications is preferable.NET/GATE or equivalent qualifications is desirable. Selected candidates can register for PhD Program under this project
Last date for receipt of filled in applications: 15.02.2014
(Dr. A. SWAROOPA RANI) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Only eligible candidates are required to apply.
2. The contract is purely temporary and initially only for a period of one year but extendable if work is found satisfactory on year to year basis for a period not exceeding 3 years or till the completion of the project.
3. Project fellow candidate admitted in the scheme is expected to join the Ph. D programme.
4. Candidates have to fully devote their time for the project work and are not allowed to join any other course (part/ full time).
6. Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the PI in writing at least 3 months before or till other personnel is employed in the project, whichever is earlier.
7. Selection will be made purely as per the UGC and University guidelines subject to approval by UGC. No TA/ DA will be paid for either attending the interview or while joining the project.
8. Completed applications in the prescribed proforma should reach the following address on or before 15.02.2014 by post/ e-mail.
9. The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (It is also available in the website of
which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in
support of all information furnished in the application.
10. Address to which the application should be sent:
Dr. A. SWAROOPA RANI Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor of Biotechnology, IST. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad Kukatpally – 500 085 A.P., India Phone: 9985356937;
11. Separate interview letter will be sent along with the time, date and venue of interview. Candidates have to appear before the selection committee with all relevant documents / certificates in original and if selected, should join the project immediately.
12. If any false information is provided by the candidates and is found guilty, necessary action will be taken and the candidate has to refund all the payments made to him/her.
(Dr. A. SWAROOPA RANI) Annexure – 1 FORMAT OF APPLICATION
9. Whether belongs to (Strike out SC / ST / MBC / BC / PH / General
From appropriate authority in Support of your claim being / SC/ST/MBC/BC/PH is enclosed (Please tick)
(in block letters with pin code, Telephone No./fax No./E-mail Id)
(in block letters withTelephone No./fax No./E-mail Id)
13. Educational qualifications (in chronological order from 10th Standard onwards)
15. Employment records (in chronological order, starting with the first job)
17. Whether you have qualified- NET (JRF) conducted by CSIR/UGC Or GATE conducted by
18. If yes for 17, enclose NET/GATE: Certificate enclosed / NotEligibility certificate / Score card. Year of passing: Valid till:
19. Research / Work experience afterM.Tech/M.ScYear of completion of M.Tech/M.Sc :No. of years of experience: From ………. to …………Field experience, if any:Whether any papers have been Published / communicated. :
Your reason to leave the present position:
20. Write a few words about your interest in research:
21. How many hours in a day can you devote for research? :
22. Are you prepared to stay without University accommodation (hostel):
23. Are you preparing or having plans to Prepare for competitive exams like civilServices/bank/TOFEL/GRE:
26. Do you know computers and typing? : Yes / No
28. Any other information you wish to Provide:
I certify that the above information is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge
and belief and nothing has been concealed / distorted. If at any time I am found to have concealed, distorted any material / information, my appointment shall be liable to summary termination without notice / compensation.
Place: Date: Signature of Candidate.
Aspirin Cures Common Plant Headaches by All Minutolo – Shenandoah Rose Society The following is a excerpt from the Question and Answer Section of the February 2007 issue of Fine Gardening Magazine. A reader asked if aspirin water promoted plant growth and prevented disease. Rebecca Brown, Professor of Plant Sciences at the University of Rhode Island, replied: “Although the complete effec
CALLS FOR SERVICE ‐ 02/27/13 Following is the Oak Harbor Police Department Calls for Service for the period of 6:00 a.m. on 02/26/13 to 6:00 a.m. on 02/27/13. 02/28/13 OAK HARBOR POLICE 592 08:23 Law Incident Media Summary Report, by Date Page: 1 Number Nature Date -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 13-O01869 Alarm C