Bachelor of Environmental Design, Visual Studies Option
May 2005, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Mac and PC proficient, Adobe Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash/Actionscript,
Acrobat, and Dreamweaver, 3Ds Max, Microsoft Office, Omniture SiteCatalyst (Web Side Story’s HBX)
and Test&Target (Offermatica), Subversion, Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
Work ExpEriENCE protect america - Creative director
My time with Protect America began as the sole graphic designer. With success, my role expanded
to enabling the company with an online agreement system. Shortly thereafter, I delivered more
business after designing, developing, and optimizing a new corporate site. After developing multiple
sites for Protect America, I became the creative director hiring and managing a team of talented
individuals charged with maintenance and optimization of the online real estate.
• Increased the ROI by developing from concept to execution multiple e-mail marketing campaigns
• Designed print marketing for many purposes including direct mail and trade shows.
• Coordinated with marketing department, design team, and network marketers on internet banner,
co-registration, and corresponding optimized landing page campaigns to result in effective ROI.
• Designed, developed, and optimized an online agreement system complete with administration
panel for sales department. The success of this online application lead to the design and
development of eCommerce for sales from outside affiliates without sales team assistance.
• Designed and developed new corporate site and affiliate enrollment site with custom
administration panels and continued to optimize for eCommerce, SEO, and SEM.
• Designed, developed, and optimized landing pages for SEM campaigns.
• Received training and utilized enterprise level web analytics and multi-variant testing platforms
across corporate web real estate to strengthen all campaign types, accessibility, and ROI.
• Designed branding for security monitoring services. trabian technology - art director
College Station, Texas; Plano, Texas; March 2003 - May 2005
As a college student, I was the user interface and primary designer working on very diverse projects
while accompanying Trabian’s back-end wizardry. As a co-founder, I worked hard to grow the
company, hire people for new roles, and refine the focus for two years. [email protected] | 512.924.7797 | 12901 Tilghman Trl. Austin, TX 78729
• Worked directly with clients on user interface design for front and back-end web applications.
• Provided branding and logo design for various clients in multiple markets.
• Completed diverse design related tasks including application icon design, print design, and various
• Responsible for flash development and design for navigation, banner advertising, motion graphics,
and other functional elements in accessible website layouts. all Speeds - owner, designer, developer
Houston, Texas; College Station, Texas; Austin, Texas; August 1997 - Present
All Speeds is my personal design studio and brand for my web design, development, and marketing
projects. My first project was the design and maintenance of my high school’s website and has since
developed into a platform providing solutions for many very diverse clients with varying projects. • dare to Quit (via Media riot productions) - Flash/Actionscript • Samhain publishing (via accelerator technologies) - XHTML/CSS/jQuery • united teachers association insurance - PDF form creation • Maroon Weekly - XHTML/CSS/jQuery UI • protect america - Banner, CoReg, Email, Landing Page, and Print marketing materials attributES and aWardS
Reliable, Detail Oriented, Passionate, Self-motivated, Natural Leader, Organized and Efficient, People
MEC landing page optimization Certification, 2008
Completed course revealing proven strategies to optimize landing pages to deliver the highest
Viza-go-go xii, 2005
Featured animation in graduate showcase as undergraduate. archive b.E.d. #02, 2004
Featured Decline, an original photography and graphic design book. rEfErENCES
Jeff butler Matthew dean daniel Stevens Note: More references available upon request. [email protected] | 512.924.7797 | 12901 Tilghman Trl. Austin, TX 78729
Control of Rasberry Crazy Ants In and Around Homes and Structures Bastiaan M. Drees, Paul Nester, and Roger Gold Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M System, College Station, TX The Rasberry crazy ant, Paratrechina species near pubens (Hymenoptera: Formicidae), is a new exotic invasive pest ant species discovered in the Houston area in 2002 that has spread to isolated s
Herb-Drug Interactions Herbs with higher risk of adverse reactions John K. Chen, Ph.D., Pharm., O.M.D., L.Ac. Evergreen Herbs and Medical Supplies, LLC17431 East Gale Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748Copyright 2004. Chen and Chen. Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology. Page: 25-30Copyright 2004. Chen and Chen. Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology. Page: 25-30C